Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Call Me Crazy...

Some of you already know I am a kindergarten teacher and mother of an active, lovable 20 month old daughter. One day in May, toward the end of the school year some of my teacher friends and I started talking about taking some classes over the summer. "Some" classes turned into 4 classes for 12 credits! Well, last night I finished those 12 credits! I'm pretty excited that I finished 12 credits in 7 weeks. I had 19 days to spare too! Now, I actually am going to get back to the things I've wanted to do this summer...applique some new shirts for my daughter, make some more hair accessories for her, read books for pleasure rather than class, shoot and edit some photos, and scrapbook! I am running off to start the T-shirts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment