Monday, April 25, 2011

My Favorite Possession...

Inside this little red case is my new favorite possession...
 ...a Nook Color! I was extremely hesitant to join the e-reader bandwagon. I LOVE books! I like to see them sitting on my bookshelf. I like to turn the pages and see the progress I've made with my reading. I like cracking open a new book and the smelling its "newness." Why on Earth would I give that up for a Nook? My sister got herself one right before Christmas and she sold me! I got enough money and gift cards for Christmas to buy myself one. I chose the Nook Color because I loved the idea of my daughter being able to listen to children's books on our long car rides to visit family. She will not be touching my Nook for a few years, but I'm happy she will have the option. Now that I've joined the bandwagon I would not trade my Nook Color for anything! I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment